Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
This is a quick tour from the Dock at Ramon's Village in San Pedro, Belize to the Meso American Reef.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Secret Beach Belize - Drone Video on a Sunny Afternoon

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Secret Beach

Drone footage of the popular Secret Beach on San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Ambergris Caye, Belize from above in the clouds
Experience what the entire Ambergris Caye, and San Pedro, Belize looks like from way up in the sky above. Experience what it looks like to the Seagulls and marvel at the greatness of the Caribbean Sea, as boats venture out to fish, snorkel, and Scuba Dive.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Caye Caulker/San Pedro/ Drone footage / December 27/2021

Fly Over of Secret Beach Belize
So here we have a nice fly over of Ambergris Caye, and I'm going to show you secret beach. As of right now, we're looking north towards the top of the island and that Breakwater to your right is the barrier reef. And so now we're going across the island from east to west, and they're in the middle of the screen. You can see the secret beach area that's been developed. And, I try to zoom in and show you a bunch of the houses that have been put up and then right as I do some clouds rolling. So I apologize for the obstruction, but if we hang tight for one second, we will come out on the other side of secret beach and you'll still be able to get some great views.

So hang tight and it comes back into focus.
We're now past the Palmaya woods and Grand Belizean Estates area. And we're now closer to the water. This access road that runs north and south here, is part of a big new development, specifically right there where that square is in the middle of your screen is a beautiful brand new development that's going in. I believe it's called west Caye and lots in there I think are starting at like $40,000 and a really nice lots in there. Big lots. There's looking north on the west side of the island from secret beach and all the way down and there's, you can see the waterfront is really starting to get developed.

C
C
Really cool. We'll be back in February and the hotel we love is Sunbreeze where the initial pic is. Making me anxious!!!

Scott
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.