[Linked Image]

As we reflect over the past 12 months, we can all agree that even though there have been challenges, our accomplishments out-number these by far. Christmas provides us with that opportunity to focus on the positives and give thanks for all our blessings as a community. As a growing and thriving community, our economic, social and political reality is one that requires our unified efforts on a daily basis. In 2022 I have worked very closely with our local leaders to ensure that the needs of the residents of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye and the island of Caye Caulker are addressed in the best ways possible. I thank the Town Council and the Village Council for their continued partnership.

There are greater accomplishments awaiting us in 2023. I thank you for your continued support and ask that you continue to believe that great things can happen when we come together as one people, one vision and one desire to see the best in our community.

From my family to yours I wish you a most blessed and Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year 2023!
Happy Christmas!