Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Is Paisano the man who wears a plaid baseball type cap sideways? Kind of a short older gentleman? If so, they are still letting him in. I think he was there just about everynight.

Big Frank- by the number and sizes of my "staves" i had one heck of a vacation! Oh and I have a whopper about Shark Ray Alley, that is actually no whopper at all.

Great story of Day 1 - I can't wait to read more....

Great story. Made me crack up. You have to tell us more.

Yep, that man in the red plaid cap is Paisano, I saw a recent picture of him.

Dare To Deviate
v&j Offline
Ms. Coconuts - I had to laugh out loud when I read your post - I had a very similar conversation with my mother this past holiday when I told her I was thinking of coming down to AC by myself. I've been there twice with others, but never on my own.

What you missed by talking with your mother by phone is the 'my daughter is nuts' expression on her face. Absolutely hilarious!! Now before I get bashed by all the Moms, I know she was just worried about one of her babies, and the fact that I'm 41 years old doesn't mean I'm exempt from that. But I would think my years in Manhattan would have squelched some of that concern - although she always told me to watch my purse in that big bad city, and not to talk to strange men :rolleyes: .

Anyway, I've offered to take her along on a trip so she can see for herself - and I'll show her your post for reinforcement (tho I might edit the part about the injuries wink . Anxiously awaiting the next installment - I love this!!....Janet

MORE BIG LAUGHS

I got the same speech from my kid and husband, when I traveled to Ambergris alone. hahaha

Dare To Deviate
My parents still worry about me going there alone and it's been about 20 times so far! Now I usually don't even tell them till I get back! Although I must admit, once while driving out to Pook's Hill by myself, I was cursing my "adventurous self" and agreeing with my mother that I do take some big risks! Anyone who has been to Pook's Hill will know what I mean. And I have wised up over the years too. Last year while approaching the Mt Pine Ridge at dusk, in the rain, I asked the person I was giving a ride to if he would come with me instead of me dropping him off in San Ignacio. I guess that was risky too but in another way!!! Turned out to be the best decision I ever made!!! Everything always works out in Belize....never like you expect it, but probably better!

Tell us more..it's getting ready to snow here in VA and I need a AC fix!!!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
OP Offline
Thanks everyone for reading. I just posted my second day. Hope you like it!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.