Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
O Jackie, guess we just miss each other! I spent part of my childhood in Berea.

At this time of the year do you all recommend taking a shorty wetsuit for snorkels?

D
D
Hey, its like old home week here on the board!! Another Buckeye here, Cincinnati to be exact, home of those State Champion Elder Panthers!!

You'll LOVE AC! As I'm typing this I look on my desk at a little pic of a group of us that were certified there a couple of years ago. I can't describe the great feelings I get when I think back on Ambergris Caye. When people ask us about it we just smile and tell them "it's an Ambergris Caye thing, you wouldn't understand". Don't be surprised when you get back and realize the place and the people grabbed your soul and wont let it go smile

Have a great time and drink a few Belikins for a fellow Buckeye. And don't forget to write us a little trip report so all of us poor slobs that can't be there in person can be jealous.

See ya,
Grawz

ok - back to the top -

so how much snow all you Buckeyes shoveling anyway?

(sitting back with a Belikin in hand and a Barefoot CD on laugh laugh laugh )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
O
O
Not much, that is what I have neighbors for! wink .No really, I had a house accident :rolleyes: last Monday and I have not been out,at all. Except to see the doctor.
Jackie

OP Offline
rub it in, rub it in! wink around here, about 15 to 18", some parts of the state alot more, some less, and then some areas also got the sleet and freezing rain. If there was ever a time to be AC dreamin', this be it. I'm still better off than AXE and others to the east of here.

O
O
We did not get much at all,maybe about 5" or so. Not compared to the rest of Ohio,my friends in Columbus said they got 3 feet. I could never imagine, like back in the day of the 77-78 blizzard.
Ah,yes.AC dreamin'.
Jackie

3 ft in Columbus??? now that I would like to see! Poor souls wont be dug out until ther next OSU/Mich game

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
House accident?
Not another toe/foot eek
Think AC
smile

O
O
Okay, maybe they over did the 3 foot thing, maybe more like a foot and a half.Still snowing and expecting more,here in Cleveland. I am so ready for summer or at least vacation.

My heart goes out to those whos airports are closed in the east, if they planned there vacation to AC at this time. frown

Yes,NYGirl a foot accident. I fell down the steps in my house and tore all the ligaments in my foot eek . This is more painful than the last.

Jackie

OP Offline
Sorry to hear about your accident Jackie! Maybe Axe could arrange for a "toe" truck! yuck yuck yuck laugh Seriously, that can be painful, take care of yourself. At least you get out of shoveling!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 97 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.