Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
I
Planning the next trip works for me. I start planning before I even get home!
I also stand in the outside stairway of my office and squint my eyes while looking at the view of the water. If I squint just right and really try... I can pretend it is the ocean view from AC. How pathetic is that! :rolleyes:

O
O
It is simple-

YOU JUST CANNOT DO IT!!!! wink til you go back and then it starts all over, again and again and again..... got the picture.

Jackie

I would say, don't fight it - just embrace it! I now listen to one of the Belize radio stations all day at work. It's really great - makes you feel like you're in paradise. A great mixture of music and the added benefit of all the Election coverage laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
J
J
It will NEVER go away -- it's been nearly 20 years since I spent a month on AC and thank God I can live there vicariously through the Internet! cool

One day I'll get back. My husband just doesn't get the attraction... he'd rather do Disney with the kids. Blech, blech and more blech.

M
M
Hi Croc! Well, another one bites the dust! We've been going, on and off, 9 years to Belize. Used to leave our gear with our dive instructor, Sylvin Forman (look him up...the best), and go inland or onto other countries, then come back to AC. The last two years, just stayed there. To make your trip even better, next time be sure to stay at Paradise Resort Hotel ([email protected]). Its the original version of Ramon's...half, or more than half the price, and the nicest place on they caye IF you are not looking for a party scene. Its the property north of the cemetary, and an easy walk to the party scene. Check it out. Then you'll really be a gonner! Marie

M
M
Hi Croc!

Marie again...let me clarify that. Ramon's never owned the Paradise...they just look alike. I think the Paradise is the second hotel built on the caye, right after the Holiday Hotel. As you can see, I love the place. Tell them Marie and John told you about it. We're regulars!

If AC was only in our heads, we could move on, but AC is in our hearts and souls, therefore it is with us forever. It is a love affair.

Dare To Deviate
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.