Next Thread
Print Thread
#67107 04/22/03 03:24 PM
S
Skip Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey fellow AC fans,
Hell yeah, I'm looking forward to beach, and Belikens! I'm an AC virgin and I'll be joining the madness from May 2- 8. This trip is a milestone for me. I used to be an orca fat Elvis impersonator in Vegas. That's right yours truly- I used to be "that guy." I lost a lot of weight and then my job, and I am celebrating the new me in AC. I have enclosed a photo- sorry it's from a recent costume party. I'm the guy in the orange convict jumpsuit. I went as the former Enron CEO. laugh Hopefully, I'll meet you all at the BBQ. If not give me a shout out if you see me on the street- my friends call me Skip. I guess you'll have to email me if you want to see the pic- I'm having a hard time loading it. frown

So Elvis - I'm mean Skip - where are ya staying?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Skip,
Look us up at the BBQ at BCs on Sunday the 4th. Its looking like everyone from the board will be there.

I'm the River Shark, so just yell out "SHARK" real loud and see what happens - If I'm around I'll yell back. Or you could just watch for my dosal fin.

My wife thinks I'm a whale shark - but I like to think of myself as a bull.

The Shark

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Brody
skip welcome on bord matey ,I use to fish with elvis ,till he started to eat all the boats lunch and then some ,,only kidding good luck to you see you at bc on the 4 of may be there around 1 pm me and you will have to limit our self to 5 helpings of ribs ,we got to be good with our new buddys . just yell where is the capt...

Living The Dream Every Day!
K
K
hey elvis!! congrats on the weight loss and u picked a great place to celebrate!! i just got back from my first trip and will be returning may 26 for another 5 day stay...my girlfriend is even relocating to ac next month (thats how much she was impressed).. hope u have a good time and i wish i could be at the bbq to have a belikin with ya!

hey - maybe it's time for Barefoot SKINNY to take on a new partner???

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
GOOD one. laugh

S
Skip Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally posted by Gela:
So Elvis - I'm mean Skip - where are ya staying?
Hey Gela,
I don't know yet, do you have any suggestions?
Skip

Skip - that's a loaded question. Do you want to stay close to town? Need a pool? Want a cheap place, or more luxurious? Got lots of recommendations but need to understand what your needs are.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.