Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
jsf so sorry I am going to miss you guys ,,the wheather should be wonderful ?? do not forget two must do"s one bc's bbq on sun ,great ribs good fun on the beach small bar ,a must next try the hot new restaurant, taste of tailand wow wow wow .ask for tippy the owner ,great eats...,and yes your kids will want you back but you will not want to go home trust me >>>>>.live the dream enjoy .........

Living The Dream Every Day!
My wife and I'll be there (first trip) Nov. 8th to 15th. We're staying at Captain Morgan's. We're going to miss you this trip Capn, but maybe we'l catch you the next time were there.

OP Offline
charlie c ship does happen ,sorry going to miss you too ...I know there are other folks down ,just not on the board now ???charlie you go have a super duper time ,read my coments to about food to jsf above .. also try half day of fishing or combo snorkel/fish ,with capt bicho fishingsanpedro.com he has great prices ,just go on the fishingsanpedro.com web site .you will start to get excited ,wonderful day ,,and cheap ..hope you have have best trip ever ....live the dream enjoy

Hi all! I will be staying at Corona del Mar from Nov. 8th to 15th, so Capt Jeff, I'll miss you too! But thanks for all the info.!

OP Offline
jenfar I feel like the whole world is down the week before me ??? also wishing you a great time ,the capt is starting to feel lonely ???any body out there >??? hello . ?? jenfar live the dream ,enjoy

G
G
capt jeff, I'll be there when you're there! And I'm gonna call you so I can hook up with you to do some fishing!!! Just gotta figure out where I'm staying..... :rolleyes: laugh

OP Offline
govikes cool looking forward to that .when we get close let me know ,and will give you my cell no# in belize I am staying at aqua marina suites ,, in oct ,,and in november ????have not made that resv yet ??may stay there again or look to change ?? will see whats out there ????live the dream ,enjoy

G
G
Capt I tried Aquamarina for the 11/25-11/30 and could only get something from 11/25-11/27. I always spend my 1st 3-4 days at Ruby's (11/21-11/25 - laugh so busy catching up with everyone its a good location for me); so I'm hoping to stay at Woody's (Corona del Mar) the rest of the trip for something different. I figure morning eats and rum punch all day is just what I need! Plus I'll be right next door to Coconuts - ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OP Offline
govikes thanks for letting me know .you where right they have a group in all sold out ,need to find a other place , will look around for a new home ????? anybody want the capt jeff ?????????

I think Tim would be very happy for the Capt. to park his posteria at his resort.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.