Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Some of the places I called didn't have availability on the 31st unless you agreed to book four other nights along with it. Some had availability every other night except the 31st. I think a fair share of mainlanders come to the island that night as well.

I had a blast at Ramon's last new Year's Eve. They had great dancing music on the beach and tons of people!

Hey Seashell! Long time no talk to. I keep waiting for that cd to come in the mail gial. wink

Hey, Teenah!! My heart is with you in San Pedro this Xmas. Unfortunately, your CD is with my friend who has left for Cuba.

I've checked into chat from time to time but I'm always in there alone.

You must be so excited. For myself, I have tears in my eyes. I just looked at Kay Scott's picture that Klcman brought forward. I can't believe I'm not going to be there. First Xmas I haven't been in San Pedro out of the last 4.

I'm glad you didn't have any trouble finding a place to stay. smile

What do you think the chances are that the young man that started this thread will be able to find a place when he arrives?

dp, you found me uncharacteristically rattled? That's so sweet. Perhaps it is my depression over not being in San Pedro this Xmas season, combined with my bitter experience of 2 years ago, wherein I was unable to rent a room for New Year's Eve at any price. lol

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.