Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77933 01/05/04 06:57 PM
MN Jeff Offline OP
OP Offline
Couldn't wait to get home to mention what a day we had with Bicho yesterday. Peter was good enough to make the arrangements, and we were joined by Brad from Oregon, who is staying at Pedro's Inn. We did the full day with Bicho & Junior, and lost count of how many fish we reeled in. Red Snapper, Yellow Fin, Triggerfish, and even a Needlefish (nasty little critter, nothing but teeth).

Then snorkeled at coral garden and shark ray, before a shore lunch that could not be beat. Bicho Junior dove for lobster, and also had some of the filets we caught. What a day. What nice guys. End of story.

Many thanks to Peter for helping us set this up. Full trip report after we get home.

Jeff & Icky

#77934 01/05/04 07:02 PM
oh jeff....

you are there now, aren't you? i hope you're taking lots of pictures to share...we'll be following in your footsteps soon enough...

so glad you went out with capt. bicho...that's going to be the highlight of our trip too!

i'll be anxious to hear how your holiday compared to negril....your impressions and experiences...

don't hurry back to MN...it's winter all over the place...you're not going to like stepping off that plane!

:)mikell

#77935 01/05/04 08:31 PM
It's -4 degrees in Mpls right now. 26 days to Belikin laugh

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
#77936 01/06/04 12:28 PM
mn jeff good for you ,bicho and his son are very good at what they do!!!when I say this on the board that they are the best fishing team on the island I mean it !!!!!! some people say why do you love bicho so much ??????because he gives people a great day on the water ,they get lots of action and enjoy the waters around sanpedro .. there are very good guides in the island I think he is the best !!!!your post and the the other posts confirm that he can talk the talk and walk the walk he makes vacationers happy ......

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.