Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hey Chloe,

I guess you're right - I hereby retract, rather than delete laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Glad ole Chloe could help out......hardly get that chance with KLC, because you are so quick with the good information and websites. You are so appreciated on this board for your sincere heart, that loves a joke or alittle fun. Hell Yeah!!!

Dare To Deviate
hell yeah wink

Back to the subject: My vote goes to Caliente's.

Dare To Deviate
and for yummy,local food and inexpensive, (another gem waiting to be found, IMO) don't forget Antojitos San Telmo - take out or eat-in with the locals!

K
K
I had a really good breakfast at Cafe Ole.

J
J
ok guys and dolls jan21 to jan28 if you see a big guy with a big grin chowin down alone thats me!! john from denver stayin at conch shell and eatin at georges rubys and la popular thanks coachlynn; antojitos thanks klcman and caliente's thanks chloe you can't miss me, i'll be chowin and smilin stop by and i'll buy you one...or two john stamper... conch shell hotel thanks

True breakfast at Cafe Ole is not to be missed, good coffee too.

Sandwich on Cafe Ole's porch is great to watch the new arrivals off Tropic Air, with their big smiles.

Dare To Deviate
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks for all of the recommendations. It sounds like there are lots of great places to check out.

Rich
A
A
During my 2 most recent visits to San Pedro (10 days in November and 10 days this month) I was blown away by the quality of food, excellent service, very moderate prices,and warm hospitality of a fairly new local place, Caramba's on Pescador St. Every dish is a masterpiece. They have only been open about 8 months, but they are not to be missed. As much as we wanted to try many places, my group and I ate there 4 nights out of 10 earlier this month.

Another new place that is doing a terrific job on everything on their menu is Stained Glass Pub on Barrier Reef Drive ( Front St). Jim and Marie opened in February of 2003. You should definitely have a lunch or dinner there. They are great. In addition, after much field research conducted by myself and two friends, they won the January award for the best Key Lime pie on the Caye.

I am going back to San Pedro on Jan. 30 for 10 days and cannot wait to darken their doorways again. There are so many great places on eat in San Pedro-It's hard to make a bad choice. Enjoy!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 172 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.