Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
ok...i've cut you some slack...because i know you have been in mourning since you got back...and those anti-depressants probably keeping you barely hanging on.... wink

but...i can't wait any longer! how was the trip?? what can you tell me? where are the pictures?

following in your footsteps soon!

smile mikell

Mikell-

I had the best of intentions to write a trip report when I got back, but have yet to do one. I will try to write something up this weekend.

You are going to love BB. Let me know if you had any questions about the property....

mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
it's great to hear that you had a good time and it sounds like BB met your expectations...

what kind of room/suite did you have? we've asked for one of the oceanfront suites in the old building...that view from those balconies...looks pretty amazing...and i'm already thinking coffee and sunrises!

i've got a million questions...anything you can tell us about staying there...any tips for making the most of our time there? what's the beach area like? can we swim from there? what's the best way to get to town? we don't mind a nice liesurely walk even if it takes awhile...how long would you say that would take? did you rent bikes? golfcarts? cost?

oh...and what about the buffet breakfast? all the details!!

ok...i better wait for your report... smile

if you can share some pics of the place...would love to see those...

Mikell-

We had an ocean front suite on the 3rd floor. The room was great, we loved the seaside balcony. Nice kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, dishes...etc.

The walk to town is not too bad, maybe 15 min to Ramons, and then you're pretty much there...but we did take some taxis and golf carts from time to time.

El Divino's breakfast was always good--scrambled eggs, fruit, pastries, and coffee or tea. You could also use the breakfast vouchers for US$5 off a lunch entree.

Trip report by monday...I hope.... :p

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 211 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.