Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Is that a tissue issue laugh

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
seashell, I know I don't go about everthing the right way, but why hide what the guides are doing? If your truthful about the amount of diving you have done around AC you should be one of the first to scream foul. The problem with this board is everybody is looking though some rossy red glasses and don't want to tell the truth or let it be known. I don't give a crapp if the guide has done it for years, he should not be diong it. You tell why we pay a marine reserve fee? Is it not to protect the reef and fish? How would it go over if I or some other vistor did the samething? Are you the censorship god that cut my post?

Idaho, why ask Seashell if she deleted your post, when she replied to you.

Please don't attack Seashell, thanks.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Chloe, well... between the time I posted and seashells reply my post was deleted, I had not seen her response before I asked the question.

I ask you now, are you the 'censorship god' that is looking through the rosy reds?

And if so, can you answer my other questions?

What is the purpose of a marine reserve when the guides do what they do? Why do so many of us pay a marine reserve tax/fee. Why was my posted deleted when I brought it up? Why do so many of you people look the other way? Why give kudos when none are do.

Chloe is the Ole Wise One, not the censorgod.

Marine Reserve, I've posted before the Rangers need to be more watchful, IMO.

But I do not make the rules in Belize or anywhere else infact.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
"Chloe is the Ole Wise One, not the censorgod."

I think one should get their eyes checked and leave the shades off, and leave the 'report post' button alone... Ole Wise One...

tsk tsk tsk

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
i deleted the post in question, cause i know how tender and experienced alfonso is with the beasties of the sea. he's a special guy.

i know idaho has his own opinion, but it was rather harshly expressed, and maybe just maybe he doesn't have the experience in this area that some including i have.

i will also chip in that i think underwater photography is not super simple, it takes good experience and knowledge to do well.

and idaho takes some really rad pics. he's got excellent skills.

generally speaking, if a post is deleted, it is done by me or the originator of the thread.

the originator of a thread can delete a message, and then in that case the whole thread goes away.

there is an other with the power to delete but it is rarely used except by me. and rarely by me.

awesome thread. the photography part.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.