Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
Hey , you old reprobate, are you coming down again soon? The Queens are probably going to have our Queenly Golf Tournament. Have you been spoken for as a caddie? Limited resposibilties, carry our ash trays, one club and our Knock you Naked Margarita's. Can you handle that?

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
YEP ! On all the above. I was going to caddy for Q D, But, Follow the booze !!!!

:rolleyes:

K
K
Isn't it strange that the developer of Club Caribbean is asking for money for the electric. He just "might" have some more developments further South,he could sell for a whole lot more if he could get everyone else to pay for the electricity. Electric is now in, just past his newest developments, not sure of the name, South Beach? I would first find out how much each lot owner is to pay, then find out how much the developer (who has many lots) is going to pay. I just bet it doesn't add up

C
C
It is our understanding that there are currently two bids for the power extension. One to extend the power to the edge of where Club Caribbean Subdivision starts and another to extend it past the subdivision to a further location. Both were provided along with the bids for the recent extension project that just completed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.