Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
OP Offline
F
I will be in Belize on September 25th, i am coming there with my best friend. Her birthday is on the 26th of September and i was wondering where would be the best place to go? Is there anyone i could email in advance, on of the bars perhaps that would enjoy helping out in this sort of surprise?

Thank You,
Kim

S
S
Email Dulce Wolfe at [email protected] and ask her to arrange this for you.

Fx1rider: I arrive in AC on the 24th. Let's meet at BCs on the 26th for a birthday drink or three and of course, eat some BBQ. That could start out your friends birthday celebration. Loads of places to go after that.

F
OP Offline
F
Fluffy-
Lets do it! What time to meet at BC's?
Then we'll eat, drink, and island bar hop!

Let's meet at BCs around 11:00. How does that sound? Then we can peel ourselves off the bar stools and venture on. I hear they have jam sessions at the Hammock House on Sunday's but have never made it there yet. Perhaps we do that.

I am staying at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort / Playador. Where are you two staying?

I am so excited. Only 6 more sleeps for me.

Shelly smile

F
OP Offline
F
BC's at 11 sounds great, and then off to wherever sounds good is fine to us, jam session would be great! We are staying at Royal Palm, i'm trying to get a golf cart arranged for the entire stay so if you are near us we could swing by and pick you up but you'd know better than i if you know where royal palm is?

ttys,
Kim

Hey Kim, no ride needed. I can easily walk to BCs. We'll just need to figure out how to meet eachother. Need to wear something distinctive. Perhaps your girlfriend can wear a birthday button/hat or something.

I believe Carla and Leon from Costa Maya Reef are also going to be there. I'm going fishing with them during that week. Carla/Leon are you out there? They could join in this birthday celebration too.

F
OP Offline
F
Any room for another fisherperson?
I want to fish and my best friend does not want to. She plans on visiting the blue hole and i don't want to so i was hoping to fish that day.

I would say definitely. The more the merrier. I'm not sure what day we're fishing as of yet. We're leaving it up in the air for right now as I'm waiting to see what day Rick, the bartender from Crazy Canucks can get off. He's coming with us. It's a snorkeling, fishing, beach BBQ trip with Clinton from Ocean Adventures, the new dive shop that went in at Exotic Caye.

F
OP Offline
F
Actually, if its snorkeling, and bbq, and fishing my pal would probably like to join.

Let me know when you find out what day so i can not plan anything ahead of time for that day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,471
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.