San Ignacio 1954. Galvez houses, also the first land rover.
These were the Galvez houses, only one survived the big fire in 1972 and are still standing
This 1954 picture also shows, the first land rover in San Ignacio, belonging to Don Polo Silva of Carmelita Farm.
It was used to transport cow's milk, from Carmelita Farm to Mr. Fred Hunter Dairy Industry at Trinidad Farm, Belize District.
Photograph courtesy Hector Silva
Click here to comment on this picture.