Wow...yummy...yummy...we couldn't have done it without all you guys!!! We really appreciated all the food everyone brought and sent...I should freeze the food and save some for the next party. We sure missed Hope/Dan/Annie (a special thanks for the special treats...they were awesome, as are you)and Richard, you were missed too. Hey if the next party is at Richards, we'll be sure that he's there. LOL

Di (and yours)...great pictures...thanks for getting them on the board so quickly, hope your long trip home was non-eventful. (Yawn)What time did you get home? We're were sure glad you could make it. Thanks for making the trip. Great food. [Linked Image]

Loie...your tater salad does rock..thanks to you and yours, please zap me the recipe for your salad. I meant for you to take Hope's basket..sorry [Linked Image] Hope..those jello shots were yummy, and the desserts too pretty to eat!

Kathy...great tan, great videos, we sure enjoy your company, glad the girls enjoyed the horses...and that you found "cock" rock. I think the boys had fun..if they remember??
We got up the next morning and continued until approximately 2:30 in the afternoon.
It'll be a while before I quit perspiring alcohol from my skin.

So Di & all...some of us were talking about making a group trip sometime in April..any thoughts on that from any chapter members?

Thanks again to everyone...couldn't have done it without you..gonna go catch a few zzzzzzzzzzz now.

PS...BC that means you too..sometimes you don't get enough credit..so here it is in writing and with lotsa witnesses [Linked Image]