By SavvyLady on May 28, 2009

The owner of The Tropics hotel IS A BIG CROOK. I BASE MY ASSESSMENT OF HIM ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH IN HIM ONE WEEK AGO. I booked a room on the internet and was completely disatified with the location and safety of the hotel when I arrived. I complained to the owner, Ramon Reyes, and he refused to refund any of my money I paid for the room. As a visitor on the island, I expected some common decency and fair treatment. However, I had horrible experience and received poor customer service from the owner. I WARN YOU!! DO NOT RESERVE ROOMS AT THIS HOTEL. THE ROOMS ARE SUBSTANDARD AND ARE NOT SAFE WHEN COMPARED TO OTHER HOTELS ON THE ISLAND. WE COULD NOT STAY IN THE JUNIOR SUITE BECAUSE SOMEONE ENTERED WHILE WE WERE IN THE ROOM. THE JUNIOR SUITES ARE LOCATED 15 MINS.(WALKING) OUTSIDE OF THE MAIN TOURIST AREA AND AWAY FROM THE MAIN HOTEL LOCATION. Ramon Reyes is a desperate want-to-be business man. He has no business ethics and treats guests poorly. He will reap every seed he has sowed in the life. BEWARE!!