Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
We were there last year and have to come back. we have about 12 people coming on the trip looking to come back January 1 for ten days. We can offer rental references from last year, but unfortunately the house we had is not available as a rental anymore. We would prefer to be on the south side of the island, but are open to options.

Please let me know if you have anything we should be looking into.

Arthur

S
S
Try M&M Rentals //ambergriscaye.com/m-m/index.html You could use both the Casa Redondo Villa and the Casa de Lisa unit. They're both on the same compound.

S
S
There are several large houses on San Pedro that might meet your needs. There is one on the north end of the island just up the beach from us that has seven bedrooms and a private pool. It is listed for rent at:

http://www.beachhouse.com/4048.htm or contact the owner directly at:
[email protected]

Good luck on your search.

"Just another Day in Paradise"
OP Offline
Restating my hasty posting from before.

A group of us stayed at The O'Farrell House last year and loved it. We want to come back but it is not available. We do not want to stay north of the bridge. Suggestions would be appreciated. BTW - not interested in package deal - we have our tour guide. (Everette & Enes Anderson from Belize Diving Adventures are amazing!)

We are 12-14 people, we love to have fun and enjoy our vacation, but never at the expense of the people's house we are renting. We have been doing this for several years and are always invited back to where we stayed. I am sure that the OFarrells would vouche for us, if they are still on the island.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, or suggest anything you feel might be helpful.

JZB Offline
Casa Redondo or Casa Manana can handle large parties but they are both much farther south than the O'Farrells

JZB Offline
Sorry, Casa Manana accomodates up to 10 people.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 101 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.