Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jane so glad you started this kind of thread again - the first was a blast. It's great to see who eveyone is. AND I too am from Bucks County - Langhorne. Your just a stones throw away.

Anyway... this is my story:

My name is Bonnie. I am 32 and married for almost 4 years, and have no kids. Have 1 Weimaraner pooch who is super spoiled. Our honeymoon was to be to Belize and we got side tracked by "Mitch", just as few days before our wedding (10/31/98). When we finally went in 2000, we took 5 people with us - 3 weeks after Keith Hit. I swore that we were dooming the island.

I scuba dive, hubby does not. We have been to AC a few times and the last being Nov. 2001. Stayed 5 days at Caves Branch and then 5 days on AC. We love the laid back lifestyle in Belize and plan on going back year after year.

Not too thrilling - but that is me.

I am very pleased to meet all of you!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
P
P
Tami, i think if i dig deep enough i can pull out one of The Nelson's CD. I used to live in Valencia, CA & I would frequent FM Station & The Troubador! Glam Rock Central, hey, you gotta love it.

T
T
The Troubador?! Nice!

Yeah, I am sure many people could "dig up" a Nelson cd or two. They had a Platinum album in 1991 (After the Rain). They are still looking and sounding great. Keep your eyes out for a new Nelson album that should be released soon. [Linked Image]

You're kidding???? A new one???? I was just humming that song the other day....After The Rain,,...anyone know how Barefoot Skiny's tour went??? C

P
P
Tami-Great, I'll look for it. As for The Troubador, I can't remember too much about it, the one thing I do remember is that when I tried to take my drink in the restroom they wouldn't let me because of the glass container-fights I guess. This was back in 89'. Take care!

T
T
After the Rain was a GREAT album! Their new music is awesome too. You can check out their website ~ http://www.thenelsonbrothers.com

Cheers,
Tami [Linked Image]

M
M
Hi! I am German and 35 years young. Dean is 43 and a native California Surfer Dude from Huntington Beach, CA. We have been married 13 years, have lived together in Munich and California and are childfree.
Our Baby's are 2 little black and white Italian Greyhounds (Luigi and Giovanni) as well as a Siamese Cat (Coco).
I grew up in Munich, Germany and spent almost all of my Summers in Italy at the beach near Venice. We both love the Ocean but also the mountains and ancient sites. We have been traveling all around Europe, parts of Africa, Hawaii, Honduras, various destinations in Mexico(Playa del Carmen & Akumal is our favorite and have been there 12 times) and have been to Belize twice. We have a house in Corona, Southern California, a timeshare at Doheny Beach, CA and own land on Long Caye at Lighhouse Reef since 2000. We also owned a timeshare at the Basil Jones Resort but got ripped off!!! Our friends moved to AC 6 month ago and we are hoping to visit them as well as Long Caye over Thanksgiving if we get enough miles together from our Europe vacation this September. We where thinking about moving to AC last year and buy a business but decided against it for now. At this point California is a good base to travel from for us and we both work in Orange County. We are hoping for semi-retirement in about 15 years and hope to spend tons of time in Belize and Akumal and maybe own a business in either spot. Now you all know about us as well.

K
KJ Offline
K
susangg
We won't be down till next March. Wish you and your husband the best on your sailing adventures. Rio Dulce is going to be on our itinerary when we sail too. Maybe we'll catch up with each other another time.
Kathie

Back to the top..Jane, we're still waiting for your updated introduction!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.