Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
you know i tell that to david every trip but he always insists on packing his thong!!! wink

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
YAK

Personally I do not think in town and close to town hotel/resort, is the place for topless and thongs.
Very disrespectable to the families and kids that live in San Pedro,in my opinion. Plenty of isolated beach areas to romp nude, all day, without insulting our Host locals.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
CLOE
I'M THINKIN YU SHUD GIVE THET STUF'D SHIRT BAK TO YUR HUBBY

LOL.....MQQse will take your advice under consideration. Stuffed shirt is rather hot.

Dare To Deviate
Axeman Offline OP
OP Offline
Several posts led me to believe that...also someone mentioned it while I was there.

This is not to imply it's not done, just that it's less well received than,say.....South Beach Fla.
Heck I went Skinny dipping while there, after a late night of partying...was a blast.

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
We took our boat into a quiet cove for a skinny dip and thought we were alone, but then some boat full of guys came round and followed us till we finally hightailed it outta there! Didn't think they all took it too well. Got lots of stares at the dance later....somebody started gossiping about it, and the gal at the store asked if we did much swimming? She didn't seem amused. confused

K
K
all these things are good to know...as you say, AC is not South Beach

Last Christmas we had a topless sunbathing gal from Europe, at the Sunbreeze Pool, the word spread quickly, and everyone detoured thru the pool decking to see her. When out of her ear shot, they laughed.
Being the stuffy Grandmother I am......hahaha, I woke up my teenage grandsons so they could enjoy the view for free too.

Dare To Deviate
Way to go Chloe! You sound like the kind of grandma I hope to be someday (not too soon though).
I know I have to go back to AC because I'm all out of Marie Sharp's
cool

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.