Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
not all that really, the condo/apt has a pool and i am assuming there are public beaches we can attend to

S
S
Which property are you staying at exactly? Can't remember who has a pool in that area. All beaches are public and a "haul your ass glass" is a plastic cup.

For money it all depends on what you want to eat. If you stick to local spots for food you can eat well for about $10US per day. Eat at restaurants and the sky's the limit but I would count on at least $30US pp per day. Beer runs $1.75-4US depending on where you buy, local rum drinks are $2-4US depending on where you buy and top shelf runs $3.50-6 depending on where you buy.

G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We have booked the 3 bedroom apt, at Happy and grumpy place. We will have a great time regardless.

Next question ,thinking about going to the ruins, should we spend ou first night in belize city then take a flight to san pedro or leave one night earlier and go see them and depart on our international flight.

Are we going to need water shoes for swiming.

Should we buy some duty free liquor prior to our arrival.

What nights are the hot spots for crazy parties.

you guys have been a wealth of information.

Do I need to apply in order to become apart of the anti social club?

Gina,
What kind of business do you own?

Go directly to San Pedro.

No shoes for swimming needed.

Buy duty free liquor.

Don't worry about hot spots -- you will find them from the noise......just stop and join in.

money, for food and drinks? Depends on how much you drink and what kind of food you eat! You can eat for $8 per person a day here to $50 per person per day. then drinks...Simon is right on with alcohol prices and you can figure that with how much you drink.

Someone new to SP will probably have a hard time connecting to the 'right' places to keep to a budget of $8 per day.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

V
V
Any leads on where the "right" places are for food and bevies?
Thanks!
Shell

Valentine, are you asking about the "right" places to bring your meal budget in under $8 per day? Or are you just after some of the recommended places to eat in general?

the reason I wrote $8-60 is I have run across many, many travelers here who are eating for that amount! There are tons of places in the park, on front street, and tons spread throughout with big meals for under $3 us, some $4 big enough for two!

For breakfast today I spent $0.75 and had a heavy meal. I had a huge buritto and meat pie for lunch today and spent $2.25 us.
For dinner Chicken Lo Mein for $3 US. Last night Fry Chicken with Fried Rice $2.50 us.

That is why I mentioned it depends on what kind of food they like.

Do they like to dine out, do they like to dine fancy? Do they enjoy trying really local places along the way.

Valentine, please let us know what you are looking for, what 'right' means for you so we can assist.

I know that ke, but I meant that new travelers to San Pedro don't always find those places, or if they do, are concerned that they aren't safe.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.