Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shortcut.....just point that emailer to this Board. Job is done, we will take over.

Dare To Deviate
OK So how do you clean that snorkel gear??? EEEEWWWWWWWEE

TIM, Should we bring bug spray?

T
OP Offline
T
Please do! We use it to clean the snorkel gear. Oop's- I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that...

kra z k the capt will be in for 9 days call me we will catch up on things ...long time no see.. 600 9650 or 2062229 .. or see my buddy steve he knows all my plans.. see ya soon babe....

Living The Dream Every Day!
take care there Jeff... have fun buddy!

If your place is in the top 5 on the caye, who are the other 4? ....We're number 6 so I don't know what you're talking about.

Where are you in price and location in relation to the others? (I am not one to pay the highest price because it is the highest.).....We're located right next to the highest priced resort and our price is much lower than theirs.

Do the others offer the same snorkeling trips at similar prices?.......No, their snorkel trips are more expensive and much worse.

New questions

What are the disadvantages/advantages to visiting in mid Feb or early Mar? Which would be better?.....Mid Feb and early March are both kind of wintery. Best to come in Mid September, we'll give you a special mid-season rate. You might even be "blown away" by our prices!

For air travel from the mainland, is it necessary to book in advance?....No need to book in advance unless it's the U.S. mainland you're talking about.

Is the flight price the same whether you or I schedule the flight?.....You and I can't schedule the flight, only the airline can.

Is there a water taxi from the mainland? If so, what is the cost and how long does it take? Is there an advantage to using water taxi? ....The cost of the water taxi saves you 50% of the airfare less the taxi to Belize City and the replacement of the expensive evening dress you ruined when that wave washed over the luggage.

I assume the advantages of air travel are less time and the view, any others?..... Tropic Air has movies and in-flight booze service which the water taxis don't have.

May I arrange your snorkel tours from the resort? ....we can arrange someone elses snorkel tours for you from the resort. We don't have snorkel tours of our own. I'm a 40 year old Montana bloke who only recently cut off my teenage pony tail. I considered that exercise enough.

How much time before the tour must I register? .....After you get out of bed and before it leaves.

Do your snorkel tours leave from the resort?...THEY'RE NOT OUR TOURS. They don't leave from the resort but they do pick up people from our resort if we say we like them (the people, not the snorkel tour).

Is snorkel equipment available for use at the resort?....why would you want to wear snorkel gear in your room or the restaurant?

Is snorkel equipment included in the tours?....Not if it's a tour to the Belize Zoo.

If so, how is the equipment cleaned?.....You spit on it and then rub it and put it on. If you don't know how, the snorkel guide will spit on it for you.

May snorkel equipment be purchased on the island? .......Yes, but you have to go to a shop first.

If so, how much is it?.....Don't skimp there...if you want good snorkel gear be prepared to pay top dollar for it. You don't want to spit on cheap stuff.

Regarding the manatee tour, does one swim with the manatee?......Belize has only one manatee?

What is the % chance of swimming/snorkeling with dolphins? 100%. It's a 2 day tour. We arrange everything, flight to Corozal, taxi to Chetumal, bus to Playa Del Carmen, bus tour to Xcaret and 30 minute swim with caged dolphins. Includes hotel (Posada Del Mildew) 8 blocks from the beach in Playa. Just $595.00US per person, dolphin swim $199.00US per person extra.

Is there a chance at the resort, or would a tour be better? .........If there is a chance at the resort please wear a condom.

If a tour would be better, which one? ....a tour would require more than one condom just to be safe.

Please provide a description of the Blue Hole Snorkel and Turneffe Elbow tours. .....I'm a 40 year old recently de-ponytailed Montana guy. Don't be stupid.

How are they different from the others?...... I know this one...at the Blue Hole you snorkel to 130ft. At the Elbow it's just 80ft and you get to snorkel for more than 8 minutes at that depth.

What makes them worth it?.....Meeting the divers who are having an absolutely great time.

What different experiences/sights do they provide, if any?........actually people go to the Blue Hole and The Elbow for that feeling of truly having done nothing worthwhile all day...it's the real "unwind" part of their vacation after busy days of sunbathing on the beaches.

How are the Blue Hole and Turneffe Elbow different?.......You only need one condom for the Blue Hole...your Bottom Time at The Elbow is longer so you need two.

Is there a tour that combines the Blue Hole and Turneffe Elbow? ....no, you'd have to be some kind of pervert to want that one.

Why is there no snorkel trip to Lighthouse Reef?....there IS a snorkel trip to Lighthouse Reef but you have to do the Blue Hole snorkel trip the previous day before they let you on it.

Where can I rent a bicycle?......Joe's Bike Rental. If they're out, China. Millions of them.

How long does it take to walk to the lagoon?.....From Banana Beach less than 5 minutes but don't mind us, keep walking once you get there.

For lodgers, what is the included breakfast menu?......It's a laminated sheet with food items and prices on it.

Now that is funny.

Dare To Deviate
I
I
No Chloe... that is hysterical!

You're right Isle.

Dare To Deviate
My side HURTS!!! laugh laugh laugh :p

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.