BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hello one and all... I have read thru the posted mesages here and have found Romie might have a hotel/bed and breakfast place on the island... if anyone knows how I can book a room there can you please post it? Otherwise my email address is: [email protected] ... thanks in advance for any help offered.
Kevin, Tom and Cindy

C
C
Hi Kevin, there are 2 Romie's on Caye Caulker. One is a woman married to Jim Novelo, and yes, they do have a hotel. The other is a Canadian man.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I believe this is the country code/phone number for romie and jims. 00501-603-9863 Let me know if it works. It was really late after a day at the split when I wrote it down.

C
C
Will Tom be teaching Tai Chi also this time?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hi there! yes tom is always interested in teaching tai chi, provided there is enough interest to form a small class. he is really wanting to come down there again, and perhaps stay for an extended period. tom and cindy have purchased a 38' cat sail boat and are looking for a place to hang out. the boat is well equiped and can be lived on. they plan to sail it south sometime end of Fall. we are looking for Romie the Canadian guy and hope to have a chat with him in case you know how to get in touch with him please pass along our email. [email protected]
thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day