Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
As a non-American, I find the idea that anyone can believe that carrying an extreme weapon (be it a gun, serious knife, poison spray or whatever) is normal and acceptable is quite chilling.

Hon Offline
Originally Posted by pedro2
As a non-American, I find the idea that anyone can believe that carrying an extreme weapon (be it a gun, serious knife, poison spray or whatever) is normal and acceptable is quite chilling.

I totally agree...and I know a few Americans who would agree also.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Bad guy takes your gun and shoots you.

Now bad guy has a gun.

You stay at home with your gun = everyone safer here.

I guess the M-60 and M-79 are really out of the question! Just playing..

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Personally, I'd go with the pen gun, a small-caliber, single shot weapon that resembles a fountain pen. Alternatively, the bullet cavity of the pen gun could be filled with a poisonous chemical or the biological toxin of your choice. Just make sure your target in downwind.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
S
S
I bet the Chinese couple wished they had a 9mm (that got stabbed and their heads bashed in by three men in ski masks, hats and sunglasses). Now that's chilling. AC is a beautiful island but is no Utopia. Good question KV, sorry for those that got their panties in a bunch over nothing. Isn't a message board all about questions. Usually the only stupid question is the one that you DON'T ask. jeez!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I was told he got stabbed because he would not give them BZ$850 and that they had a gun.

My point, is it worth killing someone for $850 or dying for.

If his life or family life is on the line fine kill them.

S
S
Yes. Even for $100 (and all the other money they have stolen and the other people that have been stabbed/shot by the same).

AC needs to send these slimebags a message. Catch one, fill him with some hot lead and send him back to Belize City in a box. Word gets around Belize fast.

SIN

C
C
I wouldn't go with a Barretta, but that's just me.

I recommend the Kimber Eclipse Ultra II. The three-inch barrel makes it very carryable and it's hard to beat Kimber quality in their price range. The stopping power of a .45 is about as good as it gets.

If you've got big shorts, I've got a Sig P226 in .40 that I really like and, with multiple 12-round clips, it's great for cover fire and extremely dependable.

I don't think you can get (or keep) either of them legally in BZ. Too bad. One or two foiled robberies would really get the bad guys thinking.

I was going to get a life, but this was easier.
S
S
Brodie's carries the Sig, I think in a 9mm? Good weapon. I agree, the criminal element sees AC as easy pickins'.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Marty), 126 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.