Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
I added our Family with no problems.

The Woodlands, Texas says Hi!

Im on , No problems either.

a lethal combination of smart dairyair and dumb dairyair .
D
D
Something else to think about for the future...

check out: < brightgis.com >

basically, they create 3d models of your companies. In the future, people will be able to "virtually" walk into one of your stores and buy something.

They came and spoke at our board meeting last month. Smart kids. Still a relatively new concept. Over 200million people have already downloaded google earth. Why not make SP 3D?

We are just now getting it done in Austin. Note: if you type in Austin, Texas BrightGIS actually did the 3d Frost bank tower.

P
P
Nantucket is now added.

ok i'm stupid and i don't get it, how do i mark my location>\?

Shar
Hon Offline
Hi Shar,

Click on Join In the top left hand corner of the map. A little window will open up for you to enter your name and location.

If that doesn't do it for you, click on Hon in the text box to the right of the map. It will send me a message directly and we'll work it out by email.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
R
rhl Offline
R
Hey Marty,

I'm writing from PA--just drove back here from Oregon--, but Sarah is in Belize. She's with a family that knows the country and has taken precautions about Dean (they left their island for Belize City, then for a resort in the rain forest), but we haven't heard from her since Dean hit.

Do you have any info about phone lines (like whether they're down), or info about any infrastructure/road problems that might get in the way of her contacting us? Any info/tips you have about how things are going would help.

My email is <[email protected]>, and Sandi's is <[email protected]>. My phone is 541/914-6542, but I'm on east coast time now.

Thanks--you're the only guy I know with Belize Insider smarts.

Robert

K
K
Spokane Wa added cool

Marty #256164 11/10/07 08:43 AM
Somebody told me about a private projekt in this island. Its wonderful and I would like to speak with somebody about this island and how to get there from Austria. I would like to speak in skype: sylviajan or E-Mail([email protected]) I would be very hppy if you will answer me. Thanksy very much. Greats from the cold Europe - Vienna Austria

Hullo All!

I live in Colorado Springs Colorado, am Native Indian (Not Native American) and wish to have one last fling and travel by car to Belieze then to AC. I will be traveling with my dog (Keeshound Sheppard) and need some really good travel information. Anyone who has attempted this feat could really help me. Iam am sixty, robust, daring and want to have one last fun trip before I formally retire. Any hints?????

Last Fling CO

Walk In Beauty, Walk in Peace
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.