Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I
I
I'll be sitting there with you guys! We can practice a group wave. Belikin in one hand... wave with the other! smile

J
J
I'm with you guys too. At least for the last few days, I don't arrive until the 20th.....

Have we started the "Who's gonna be there then" list? My hubby and I will be there, we'll help wave. Isle, save us a seat?

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
I
I
Of course sunandsand! This will be the "Southern Crawl Medic" reunion... What type of hats would you girls like this trip?
wink
I'm not so sure we can get Bill to wear a crown again but we can try! LOL

8 of us will be there and we can hardly wait. Only one of us has jumped in the past...and it will likely remain that way. The rest of us do enjoy watching and waving and wondering, "Why?" !!

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
anonymous...I read it on a tee shirt.

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
1BKeeper, I hope you finally stop by and say hello!
JeanH, looking forward to seeing you guys!
Isle, I want to see you and Sunandsand on the ground with drinks doing the "Wave" when we land!

Hey Reaper, I'll be there with a cold adult beverage in hand, wooohoooing you all the way! It will be good to see you all again.
Isle, Bill may reject the boa and crown, but with enuff coaxing (meant as Belikins) we can get him to do almost anything. Especially if Becky helps us.
And, JeanH....what about our hats? I will have to think on that one.....they must be cute, and have sparklies on them.

J
J
Hmm, I have to think about a hat as well. Sparkles sound good, who doesn't love glitter???? And sequins???

Yeah, and a visor would be nice, to keep the sun out of our eyes, and maybe pointy little things like a tiara? And, nekid pool boys to fan us with palm leaves? And...well, maybe not the nekid pool boys. Getting a little carried away.

I must say JeahH and sunandsand are the two best Nurses you will ever have attending to your drinking health needs. smile

Dare To Deviate
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.