Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
i keep getting request for fishermen in Caye Caulker.
Who is a good one there i can contact?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
C
C
My husband recomments Porfillio (Piggy) Guzman who has been a guide all of his life on Caye Caulker. As far as contact info, you could try looking him up in the phone book (I would look it up but I don't have one) His brother Blanco runs Happy Lobster and he can be found there or at his home which is down the side street that runs next to the Caye Caulker Condos near the split.

C
C
The only thing I know about fish is how to cook them.

The visitors could always stop in at the fly shop down by the cut and find guide service OR ask ANY guide in San Pedro to simply pick them up at the dock on CAulker. Most would be happy to do so,, OR just call Manuel Azueta 501-226-2709,, hi will pick them up and fish most any place they wish.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Guys...and Gals

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I normally recommend stopping in at Angler's Abroad Shop (probably the same one Don refers to above) and speak to Haywood. I have seen good recommendations for guides Parnell, Eloy & Rocky. No personal experience with any.

R
ron Offline
R
I just came back from CC and fished with Eloy Badillo and his brother Rocky, Not sure how active Haywood is with the fly shop but he's always around and will help find you guides. CC is small enough so most local people know the better guides. And then there is always the guys who just go to the split and fish that all day.

Last edited by ron; 02/14/09 12:33 PM. Reason: grammer
T
T
I have fished with Parnel and Raph who work with Haywood and both are excellent guides, some of my clients used Eloy last year and said he is great. Will be back out there in 3 weeks to have another go cant wait! Get in touch with Haywood and he will sort you out!

F
F
Originally Posted by Tomo123
I have fished with Parnel and Raph who work with Haywood and both are excellent guides, some of my clients used Eloy last year and said he is great. Will be back out there in 3 weeks to have another go cant wait! Get in touch with Haywood and he will sort you out!

I'm a fulltime charterfisherman from the Outer Banks of Hatteras NC,USA
I was there last October.....hooked up with Haywood....and Parnell was "The Man" ...Permit King
www.customsoundcharters.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,475
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day