Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
It really is one of the best meals I have had on the island, everytime. The Ribs are killer and my wife says the almond crusted grouper is the best meal she's had....ever, anywhere! And we are foodies!!

You have to try it. You will not be disappointed. Ruben is a great host!

We too as well.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
L
L
Gail, thanks for posting the menu. Makes me hungry!

I am a foodie too, love to cook, eat good and prepare different types of food - that is why I love this place!

Bon Appetit!

L
L
Try Snapper Costena too, has a wonderful cream sauce, very light and just delicious.

R.B. Mernitz
I agree, Hidden Treasure is both - a bit hidden and a real treasure. You'd never expect from the drive/ride there that you are about to encounter such a beautiful atmosphere. The lighting was beautiful and I'm a sucker for linen napkins and tablecloths. I had the lamb on my last visit and it was perfect. The drinks were great and the bar staff was more than willing to accommodate special requests (thus the multiple visits from Jose!). Hidden Treasure is different from most places on the island and really is worth a trip.

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I also must tell you about one of my favorite places, Portofino. We had dinner there and Jan an his lovely wife were the most accomodating. The food and the service was without question, very attentive, the best. They will pick you up in their boat and return you after after dinner (at no cost). Try it ! You will not be disappointed.

N
N
And take a huge appetite along with you!

Holy smokes!! I ordered crab claws and (I think) red snapper fillet. There was no way I could finish it and I didn't fill up on an appetizer either.

C
C
Also, I second the Portofino vote. The crab stuffed snapper is incredible as is the Lobster Bisque.

N
N
We loved Capricorns and Blue Water Grill!

Portofino is a first class resort. Food, accomidations, everything is good there.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.