Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
OP Offline
I
Ok good to know. I heard the winds are suppose to be bad in April but the winds came late. Really happy its not a everyday occurrence as I would not be happy missing out on some great snorkeling!

S
S
The winds that were just here are normally March winds...just late this year.

K
K
Good lord, how's the weather gonna be when I visit. Hot? Windy?Rain? Phish, hello from menomonie, come on down in August.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
Who gives a crap about the wind....if you don't have a breeze you're in trouble....

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
I
OP Offline
I
I'm concerned because I was told there was no visibility in the water yesterday. If I can't snorkel, that's a big problem for me!!Knowing that it's not going to be an everyday thing in the next couple of weeks is a relief! Thanks to those who kindly responded!

Well it was clear as a bell by my house. We waded around on shore and found some creatures we have never seen before along with plenty of the more common creatures such as sea urchins, sea cucumbers and star fish.

You should be able to experience at least a few days of wonderful visibility this month.

We did two dives up north this morning and the water was still murky. Everette said it will take a few days for the junk to fall down. Although visibility was not great the video turned out better than expected.

I seldom see Sea Stars here but today found a large green cushion sea star. Really beautiful. There was a hole with two of the biggest lobsters I have ever seen peering out at me.

Right after we got back on board from our 2nd dive Darrel said the big Loggerhead turtle with the big barnacle on his left shoulder swam under the boat. Dang - missed him again.

Last edited by ScubaLdy; 05/05/10 10:27 PM.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.