Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I WAS THERE 4 YEARS AGO PUTTING SAND DOWN AND HELPING. WHERE WERE ALL THE PARENTS THEN AND WERE ARE THEY NOW.

The school is public. Last year we had 512 students. This year we were told to cut back to only 25 students per class so our total registration at this time is 422 students. I know because I'm the office manager! There were three buildings here originally that were to house construction workers for a new resort. The proceeds from the resort were to build a new school. The town asked that the school be built immediately and why couldn't we use the three buildings for the school. Thus the beginning of Holy Cross Anglican School. The resort was never built and oh, well, now we have a school where it is. Elbert, maybe you should come and visit this school. Have you even been here? Last year we turned down over 300 kids...this year over 300 again have been turned down because there IS NO SPACE ANYWHERE ON THIS ISLAND IN ANY CLASS!!! The school was built on donations. The teachers are paid by the Anglican Diocese of Belize. The rest of us are paid by the school and donations. We are the only school that also feeds our kids free.
Yes, we need a road. The tides have been getting higher and we have never had a road but need help this time with landfill and sand. Thank you, Linda Carter

Can't find my plane...
Oh, and we did have a PTA meeting yesterday. We have a number of parents who are ready, willing and able to help with the job. They just don't have money or sand.

Can't find my plane...
Hmmmmm, I see no one is messing around with Wonderwoman grin

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Originally Posted by Loansum - Al K
Hmmmmm, I see no one is messing around with Wonderwoman grin

Yes anyone is well advised not to, but i still think its a gross exaggeration to say they have 500 students, 'names on a registration at this time is 422'is still exaggerating. so Linda be real where would you put 500 students in those three little wooded houses? how many of the registered students go to school there. I know you guys have to call the roll everyday.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Duh, we have 17 classrooms, ELBERT!!!!!!

Can't find my plane...
E
E
You were told NOT to mess with her, Elmo laugh

Like I said, maybe you should come SEE the school before opening your mouth.

Can't find my plane...
yes mam, I drop by, i owe your that

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Thank you.

Can't find my plane...
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,471
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.