Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
When the last Medical University was closed,
they just turned off the light, and forgot 4 dead
bodies...

Educational dead body for student to practice
on the table... a few years latter Town Board had buried them.

In this Medical University, was also Dr. Floyd Jackson involved.
There was no dignity, just hard dollars...
How can somebody forget 4 dead human body's and just shut off the light and look the door?

Okay Cayeman you are absolutely and positively wrong about 4 dead bodies. I didn't want to get into this thread but the outrageous and misinformed info is getting out of control - as usual.

There were not 4 dead bodies at the school. There were some cadaver parts. Meaning, forearm, foot, hand.

And FYI Dr Jackson worked at St Matthews but was not the dean or even admin to the best of my knowledge.

If you don't like Dr Jackson please go and tell him to his face, not behind his back on a message board using a pen name!

U
U
Okay Amanda, Cayeman was totally wrong...

It wasn't 4 bodies that where found.
It was 6 bodies, which they had forgotten.

Invovled was Dr. Jackson and Dr. Renee Searsland

Read this

Cadavers found at abandoned MUAB (San Pedro Sun)

6 Cadavers Found at Abandoned Medical School (7 New Belize)

The thing is that the school building has, for all intents and purposes, been abandoned for three years. And so for three years - the human remains were left rotting - until yesterday when they were found.

The Town Council says it will be bury the remains. The school opened its Belize Campus in February of 2002. 5 years later in 2007 the building was placed for sale.

It was even in CNN
"CNN has contacted The San Pedro Sun to confirm the story on our blog."

Conquer the devils with a little thing called love!"
Yes I remember all that stuff. But St Matthews was never permitted to import complete cadavers so there in lies the rub.

You can't believe everything you read and hear - even in the news. Haven't you heard of propaganda and sensationalism?

Please don't ask us to start discrediting news stories.

CNN has covered quite a bit of interesting stuff - not all true and often out of context.

And again, now you are dragging Renae into this too.

What about the people that own the building? Wanna bring them in as well.

This whole issue reminds me of why I avoid this message board these days - everyone is full of stories and half truths and can't wait to pounce on innocents that can't protect themselves.

How come Dr Renae and Dr Jackson haven't been criminally charged if this is actually true? Maybe someone that has the guts to confront them personally might be interested to hear the answer.

I just received some messages from students that are attending the "new" medical school who are already in their US clinical rotations. They are living their dream and I hope that someday soon we will be able to add some new San Pedrano doctors to that list.

Good luck to the students and the faculty of AGUSM.

We need a good school. I hope we all provide as much constructive support as possible.

BIG-UP THE GOOD!!

S
S
I met Dr. Jackson at the Reef Grill when we were visiting SP in March. He was singing there that night. We chatted a bit that night. I thought the med school was already open at that time because he invited to come visit the place the next day. I graduated from one of the oldest medical schools in the world 27 years ago. A good medical school needs a lot of infrastructure!I am not sure how much of that is possible for $1500.00 a term unless someone is subsidizing it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 126 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.