Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Originally Posted by SimonB
Going to a great night of Lobsterfest, waking up in the morning knowing that you went to Lobsterfest wearing a pair of shorts, spending 5 minutes trying to find said shorts.

did you check in with "her" this AM and see if said garments were left behind? shocked laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Gazing over the reef.

Live and let live
C
OP Offline
C
See! This is great! For every one negative thing, you can probably name ten great things about this place. Frickin love it. And I second all of the above. Keep it going!

S
S
Diving in the beautiful reef with my children and husband. Feeling the pressures of the world leave us the minute we land. Old friends and new we have yet to meet. Seeing my kids love such a beautiful place and want to come back to time and time again,

Originally Posted by cayemaster
See! This is great! For every one negative thing, you can probably name ten great things about this place. Frickin love it. And I second all of the above. Keep it going!

Well, since you are over the limit on positives, I'm here for the negatives. Ah........you get a pass this time! smile

I have yet to pinpoint why I love this island...but I do.

As the sun sets; standing on the balcony, I take a deep breath and know that I am home.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
You can vacation all over the world and never really meet with the locals in a way that happens on AC. Bartenders, hotel staff and waiters and waitresses become your friends. When you fly back to Goldson you become sad. AC becomes a home away from home. When you return it is like wearing your favorite shirt, the place just fits...

Everyone has pretty much covered it, I'd say.

Best thing for me that comes to mind is the smile on my friend's faces when they welcome me back to the island.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
i love that when i'm sad, friends show up with a surprise party. i love that when you leave the house, you will always find a face to smile at you. I love our flaws, and i love our problems, they are part of us just like humans flaws and problems are part of them. I love that when we do have problems, the ENTIRE community comes together to take care of each other.

I love that we are a family. Sure, there some second and third "cousins" i prefer not spend any more time with than i must, but if something bad happened, i'd be the first one there...and i'd like to think they for me. I love that we fight, we forget, we make up, we love, we stray away, we move and ebb and flow with each other over time...

I love being 'part of something bigger' than me... in a big city, you are singular. Here, we are all plural... we are all Belize.

viva la belice!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 75 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.