Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Has anyone out there ever stayed in the Presidential suite at Ramon's? Were trying to decide between that and a beachfront cabana. What do they say about a fool and his money? We really don't mind the price just want to be in a really nice place.

S
S
If you don't mind the price then go for the best, always!

I've never stayed in that suite, but they let me look at it one time, and it is definitely very nice.

If you really want to drop the bucks, look at one of the owners' villas at Victoria House ... or for the ultimate one of the villas at Cayo Espanto -- with tax and service that will set you back up to US$12,000 a week ... but it does include meals and your own butler.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Hi all....i stayed in it last year....whats not to like. The best thing was the balcony....there is
no better view. I loved the kitchenette....microwave, coffee maker & fridge came in very handy.
The only thing i can say negative is that there is no tub....there is a very large shower. Stereo system was a super plus....take CD's. Good luck to you!! Have a great trip!!

I have stayed at in the suite. A wonderful stay, well worth the effort.

G
G
I had wedding party of 24 stay at Ramon's last Oct. and the bachelorettes stayed in the presidential suite (until the wedding night, then bride and groom moved in). It is a very nice suite and the ladies liked it except that a couple of them thought it wasn't cooled enough (fine for me but then again I was born in BZ so heat doesn't bother me - actually to me the room was cold). It does have a great view but I personally like the International Suite better.

J
OP Offline
J
Thanks everyone for the information! I booked the Presidential Suite today. Can't wait, I'm sure we will have as great a time as all of your did. Does anyone know of a healthy eats place in AC?

you did right. that suite is WONDERFUL!!!!
My wife and i stayed there, and its really nice. you will love it.

here's a restaurant thread...
//ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=005755

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.