Church in the southern part of Front Street, Punta Gorda, 1914
The residence of the priest on the left was demolished in the late 1970s to make way for a new concrete building, now on the right of the church. The church building was also demolished a few years earlier for a new and larger building in the same location.
Top photograph courtesy Jeremy A. Enriquez, second photograph courtesy Belize Abroad
Click here to comment on this picture.