Hello all,
We are doing well. I want to say to Suecate, I for one and my husband in tow, will return to San Pedro and won't think twice about renting a golf cart. I just won't ever do any type of business with the family that owns island groceries, carts and hardware stores. The San Pedro business association was there with us to meet with our lawyer as well as Brent and Javier from Victoria house who remained with us all day until they almost missed their flight back to San Pedro (Thank you Brent for getting us a comped room at the Radisson in Belize City). We have court in the morning so that maybe we can go home. I can assure you that Norman and I have been very well taken care of by Victoria House, Pedros Inn, Banana Beach and many other caring people around the island. Normally, when travelers have to deal with a situation like this, they duck and run because they are in a foreign country with no assistance. We don't feel as if we are in a foreign country at all rather we have a new extended family we can't wait to come back and visit. We are really bummed out we couldn't hang out at Pedro's tonight but we'll be there again soon. Perhaps tomorrow night if we can't go home wink I'll post again after court tomorrow. Norman and I cannot thank the the Vicotria House and the San Pedro Business Association enough for standing up for our case. What you have done for us is an incredible act of kindness and nothing we could say or do could ever reflect our gratitude.