Yes, I do live in Florida, but have invested in the North, not just 1 lot, or a condo, but in 6 lots, so I have a interest in what happens, concerning roads. This is not only a investment for future, but a place to live. I personally do like some inforstructure, roads, water, power, and some convience. Unlike Calif., Florida, which has been overrun with bad planning, and a bunch of people who only visit to get away from their city dwellings for a few days, or weeks a year. I have looked up a good number of negative responders, and almost all of you show that you live elseware as main residences.
I can not tell which owens property, but reading the chat room, most of you use this chat room as enjoyment only, with no real sight for future of Belize, otherwise all jokes and pundents could somehow dig deep, and put out some real insight as to what you are looking for, knowing that the north will grow, no matter what. Why not move from your easy chair, easy way of life, with conviences in home town, easy acess to all around, and find out that most could not make it outside the USA full time.
Most of you would be first to conplain when something goes wrong, and could not get to Hospital, or for medicine, police, and the fire dept. A lot of you will go to SP, and North, than go back to your everyday life with all conviences, including drive in theaters, and duncan donuutts.
Now, you can make more jokes if you want, maybeeven fun of me. Go ahead and show me what you got. For those of you who use this chat room, it should give you more to do.
HAVE AT IT