...when we bought property up north, I tell ya, the seller really "glossed over" the whole subject of the road... I had my suspicions (I mean he kept taking us up to the property in a "boat"?) but I did not worry too much... I mean, how do you get anywhere when there's not a road? I reasoned... Then, a couple years later, when we decided to build a resort and restaurant, the contractor kept talking about "barges" for bringing in materials... "Suit yerself pal" I thought, "But looking at the effort that's gonna take, putting it on a truck and just drivin' it up SURE would be easier!!!" Again, I shrugged it off, figuring maybe he just wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer... "Hah... bringing in TONS of material by a (smirk) boat!." After opening for biz, having left both our vehicles in the states (a big truck, which sure will sure be useful down here and a 1969 Plymouth GTX w/ a 440 which I am REALLY hoping to be able to show off on weekend nights out in town) we found ourselves EVERY DAY picking up our staff in a boat... "Huh... guess they don't know any better..." I reasoned... On windy/choppy days, they sure get drenched en route to work, but if they prefer that to simply driving and don't complain, I'm not gonna say anything... Same with all our vendors and purveyors... Take the guy who delivers produce to us up here... 'seems' like a pretty shrewd guy, but again, he shows up in a boat???!!! SAME for the beer delivery folks, and they've been doing business down here for YEARS... you'd think they'd know better? It's as though we decided to live and work at the far reaches of some undevelopped tropical island or something... Oh, cripes, wait a minute....!!!