ScubaLady,
To be fair - one had to have serious vision problems to see that RV units are "right on the beach". "Master plan" as shown by website clearly shows two rows of parcels on the other side of the road, between RV and the sea. And, do you have to inject your politics into an island discussion? I'm sure you can find hundreds of other internet venues to opine, why here?
I am just one of many owners and not necessarily entirely happy with everything going on. But this constant assault� For some people time-share is the best thing since sliced bread, for others is an Armageddon. I am somewhere in the middle, as most people, I suppose. I don' see how two time-shared buildings out of thirteen will make significant negative impact - unless they'll use our units, from rental pool, to be used by time-share customers, without us knowing that. You may disagree with time-share salespeople techniques, and that's fair, but same techniques are used all over the World. Not that I approve, but that's just a fact.
By the way, I agree that South Beach project is borderline lunacy.