I should out myself right now as someone who has been repeatedly libeled in this issue. I am not on the SAGA Board. I am a supporter, volunteer and I help with fund raisers through FOTHS. I have personally been accused in public on several occasions (along with other people who have even less to do with SAGA than I do) of being someone who called immigration on the vet clinic. I will state here categorically that I would not even know how to call immigration to report someone for anything, nor would I ever do such a thing. Even if I did I can't imagine they would pay a blind bit of notice to me anyway. That allegation has been one of the most bizarre things I've ever had to deal with since I've lived in Belize. It is rather unnerving to have friends call from the mainland and say 'So, I was at this cocktail party and 'so and so' was there telling people that you organised this immigration raid'.
So I hope this clears the air on that one, though I know that anyone who knows me thinks it is a joke and beyond ridiculous. I would think though that the sponsor of a work permit would be obliged to contact immigration when that person ceases to be their employee. I honestly don't know if that happened but it would seem to make sense.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography