We will not know for sure what the cause of death was but the reality is crime is increasing at a very alarming rate and i used to go round the net on forums countering peoples questions on crime and sticking up for San Pedro but I can't now because all I seem to see now is reports coming from the island of home invasions daily robberies, drugs etc etc

The island has to wake up real quick because there is some serious damage being done to the islands reputation online and its really sad to see, and even though it might not be as bad as it implies the perception from anyone reading news online seems there is more and more crime being committed every week.

I really hope it is tackled real quick and while I don't wish death on someone for their crimes this guy was supposed to be in prison for 3 years but was out after 3 months, the system is not working and if San pedro is not careful it could be the next Belize City, HARSH WORDS I know but maybe that is what it will take to wake people up that it is an emergency on the island an the time to take action is now.

Gaz Cooper